Established in 1969, Supreme is a family run business offering a full range of services from property maintenance to complete new builds covering both the private and commercial sectors.
With the newly formed Response Maintenance Team we can now also offer rapid assistance to deal with any unforeseen emergencies.
Our attention to detail and customer satisfaction is the key to our success.
We are dedicated in providing an outstanding level of service which in turn maintains a long and healthy bond with all our clients. We take great pride in providing a flexible, friendly and easy to deal with service overcoming challenges through proactive thinking, good dialogue and consideration to our clients needs.
All our highly skilled operatives are well presented wearing company uniforms and carry ID cards for your reassurance. We have a large fleet of vehicles which are all sign written displaying our company logo so they can be easily recognised.
Our Comprehensive Portfolio of Services
Supreme are able to offer the following services to our clients:
- Electrical repairs and testing including NICEIC Testing and Certification and PAT tests
- Plumbing repairs and boiler breakdowns
- Gas works including gas safety checks, boiler servicing and replacement. (Worcester Bosch & Vaillant although we are able to fit which ever boiler the client specifies)
- Roof/guttering leaks
- Redecoration of communal areas and any other painting or decorating works.
- Drainage – camera surveys and reports, repairs and clearing blockage
- All home building works including extensions and refurbishments
- Roof replacement and repairs
- Refurbishments and shopfitting
- External works
This list is a guide to the services we offer. Supreme are not limited to the above and should you have any other building or maintenance requirements, please do not hesitate to contact our service team.
Health and Safety
Supreme have gained accreditation from Safe Contractor, Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) and all our gas engineers hold Gas Safe cards.
In order to gain these accreditations Supreme have been rigorously assessed by these organisations ensuring that we comply meet the highest levels of health and safety
Please contact the office if you require a copy of our Health and Safety Policy.
Supreme are committed to the conservation of the environment. We use environmentally friendly materials wherever possible. Please contact the office if you require a copy of our environmental policy.
All waste will be removed from site and recycled as part of our commitment to providing a complete service to our clients.